Tuesday, August 4, 2015

3/31/15 - Another Eventful Week

Another eventful week. So we met a family this week who was driven away from the church because someone in the ward offended them. They have been without gospel fellowship for 8 years now! That is devastating to me. She filled us in on the situation and it was serious but I won’t specify to protect the problem all I can say it was a tough situation. Regardless everyone should feel welcome at church member or not active or not. It broke my heart to see some ones faith practically lost over any subject. Regardless of what our faults are none of our able to judge one another I sure know I am in no place to judge and nobody but God is able to that. We all sin some just differently than others. Each of us are brought into the world with our own trials we need to bear no one needs to judge us on what our troubles are. Jesus said -Say unto them, ye hypocrites, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye. The only person we are responsible for is ourselves and for some the ones they are appointed stewardship over. Why worry about what others do when Jesus said "they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward." instead of focusing on others faults we should take care of our own problems and help our neighbors with their struggles because we off all people should know how hard it is to overcome our own trials. Instead we should focus on that Christ died and is risen and lives today to help us. The debt has already been paid it’s our job to accept it and not condemn others I see hope for this family and for all of us that is the best thing about this life there is no limits on how awesome you can become! I love it because I know I need to make up for a lot of my own faults but one day I can become perfect Vince Lombardi said “Perfection is impossible but chasing it will bring excellence. The atonement of Jesus Christ makes up it all if we repent of our sins his purpose is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man not for us to wither in our own pride. Please remember Christ's example always and it will change your life”   JOHN 316 ¶For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I love this gospel and what it can do to change us from our natural state happy Easter! And happy general conference. I love you all dearly and am so happy Moroni is getting his (Eagle Scout) court of honor this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment