Tuesday, August 25, 2015

4/28/15 There are Trees!!!

Las Vegas, New Mexico - There are Trees!
Hey everyone this is my new address I don't have a lot of time this week. Talk to you next week.  there are trees here and I love it.  I love all of you also have a great week!

720 Mills Ave apt #36, Las Vegas, New Mexico 87701

I haven’t taken really any pics of my new area. I am in Las Vegas, New Mexico.  It’s a little town and it is one of the furthest areas north in the mission. We are at 6500 ft. and it is one of the biggest areas in the mission if you could combine butte falls and Ashland that’s where I am at. My companions name is elder Pohlsander. Jerky is fine and letters and maybe some nice ties.  It’s actually 7000 feet but I am breathing a little better.  I have been running sprints at a high school track so my lungs get stronger so my breathing is adapting.

No comments:

Post a Comment