Tuesday, August 4, 2015

3/24/15 - Musing and ConversationsMy mission president gave me permission to read miracle of forgiveness, the only problem is I don't have a copy of it.. I lovee you! how has your week been?

Jill just said" I just realized that when I'm grumping  at you I sounded just like Rick. I'm going turn out just like Rick" 

I just laughed and said, "sounds about right"

and she said, "Actually - I'm OK with that"
 :)


My mission president gave me permission to read miracle of forgiveness, the only problem is I don't have a copy of it.. I lovee you! how has your week been? 

(I read and loved  "a marvelous work and a wonder" I am sending you that. See if u can get permission to read it whole I try to get you a copy of their miracle of forgiveness.  )

Send me both. I am a book worm now I'll read them both.  My eyes get stronger every day. Elder Goff and I are on track to finish the whole triple combination in this transfer - 6 weeks!  It is awesome.  I'm on my 2nd time this year and I am loving it! I set a goal at the beginning of the year to read to whole missionary library.  So far I have read Our Search for Happiness, True to the Faith, Our Heritage, the BOM and I am finishing the BOM (Book of Mormon), Doctrine and Covenants (D&C) and Pearl of Great Price this transfer.






No comments:

Post a Comment